Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sky Grifters...

Too broke for God.

This is a subject so sensitive I don't know if I can find the humor in it, just as you--my loyal reader--are hard-pressed to find the humor in this blog.

Goofus & Gallant

What do you call Kermit and Miss Piggy's children?
     Hybrid monster babies
     Frog-pig babies
     Miss Piggy get an abortion
     Don't drag the kids into it

The Help.  Alternate title:  White People Bad.  Black People Good.
                                            Thank God For Whitey

Dylan expresses in one sentence what some take a whole book to explain.

We need to rise up like those monkeys in those Planet of the Apes movies.

I'm gonna punch you like the punching-bag shape you're like.

Putting on a Superman costume or putting a towel around your neck and pretending you're a superhero doesn't mean you can fly.

That's as old as the dirt you're walking on.


The ABC's of S-E-X  @
     theabcsofsex.blogspot.com
          jimduchene.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment